Cello Health Consulting specializes in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and BioTech strategy development. We work with some of the world’s largest global life sciences companies on their competitor and future environmental scenario planning, forecasting and asset valuation and commercialization and launch. We also help these companies achieve marketing and organizational excellence.
With our collaborative approach, coupled with the exceptional talents of the wider global Cello Health organization, we offer a unique experience within healthcare.
We are looking for Senior Consultants with a ‘can-do’ spirit, who are results driven and enjoy diverse challenges. You will work as part of a dynamic team, have a natural drive for excellence and a passion for complex problem solving. Specifically, we are looking for people who are:
• Strategic thinkers, analytical in nature, detail oriented but happy with ambiguity
• Clear communicators with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to take clients on the journey with them
• Constantly curious with a relentless interest in learning
• Take pride in delivering exceptional work
• Comfortable with healthy conflict and able to challenge appropriately
• Collaborative in style and a team player
Our Senior Consultants have a solid grounding in consulting expertise and a track record of delivering successful solutions to complex challenges within healthcare. Comfortable working in a matrix environment, they use their knowledge and experience to deliver exceptional work.
You will be expected to lead teams on multiple projects without supervision and play an active role in more complex projects.
You will be recognised as being highly competent across our range of Cello Health offerings
•Understand client needs and collaborate on multi-disciplinary teams
• Rapidly assimilate information on markets, diseases, products and competitors
• Perform rigorous analysis to distil and identify valuable insight
• Think quickly, ‘in the moment’ and clearly guide others through their thinking
• Deliver recommendations in a compelling and persuasive format
Has a degree – preferably in biological sciences or similar, or in business (a PhD or MBA is desirable)
• Ideally has post-grad qualifications in management or marketing (e.g. PhD, CIM, MBA)
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and able to articulate credible experience that is invaluable to clients
• Significant healthcare experience and a minimum of 5 years in:
• Strategic marketing
• Strategic healthcare consultancy
• Commercial function with strong marketing experience and mind-set
• Familiarity with the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries; candidates with pharma or biotech industry and consulting experience will take priority
• Ideally brand management experience across the lifecycle, from launch to patent expiry, within a European or Global function
• Experience working individually and within cross-functional project teams
• Track record of developing and running long-term strategic and operational projects, including successful project management