Cello Health Insight is a global marketing research agency with offices in London, New York, and Chicago.
We are an award-winning agency with over 35 years’ sector experience. Driven by a fervent curiosity and boundless resourcefulness, we specialise in getting to the heart of our clients’ business challenges. Our custom research is designed to delve deeper, beyond post-rationalisation, to uncover what’s really going on in healthcare.
To fulfil the position of Research Executive within our IQ team you will have recently gained commercial experience within the sector as a market researcher. As a result be able to demonstrate an understanding of client needs and contribute to the design of innovative research activities. You’ll also possess an understanding of project objectives within materials in order to produce good drafts of screeners, simple questionnaires, tab specs, code frames & sections of presentations. This will mean you’ll feel comfortable independently checking data tables accurately and conducting quant analysis where appropriate.
This opportunity is ideal for someone who’s already started out in their market research career and now looking for their second commercial role within the industry to further broaden their experience and understanding of the world of healthcare market research.
• To support and contribute to the design and delivery of research activities and projects
• To own and perform specific project support tasks
• To provide proactive logistical support of research projects
• Input into activities which support the activation of research to ensure deliverables meet client expectations
• Able to apply relevant research methods
• Show evidence of strong ability to draft materials and sections of presentations
• Demonstrate good data analysis & interpretive skills