HEALTHCARE QUANTITATIVE MARKET RESEARCH INTERNSHIP
Cello Health Insight is an award-winning market research agency specialising in the healthcare sector. Our experienced team works regularly with Global Fortune 500 pharmaceutical companies, designing customer insight research that delivers compelling results of real value.
We are seeking recent graduates or penultimate year undergraduate students who are considering a career in healthcare market research and who would like the opportunity to complete a 4 – 6 week paid internship with us, which will provide hands on experience working alongside our researchers.
We view completion of an internship as one potential route into a graduate career here, with many of our interns joining us in permanent roles as research assistants after graduation; this internship has strong potential to open the door to a successful career in healthcare market research.
The role open is a 4-6 week placement within IQ, our quantitative research team. Due to COVID-19, you will work from home for the internship. If we require you to come into our office, this will be discussed and agreed with you as needed.
The types of tasks that this role will involve, but are not limited to:
• Desk research to support proposal design
• Support for creating briefing documents
• Support for questionnaire design
• Checking online links / data
• Liaising with external online and data processing suppliers
• Coding quantitative data
• Analysing quantitative data
• Inputting into brainstorms around research findings
• Charting and quality checking quantitative data
• Support for writing client presentations
Working hours are full-time, based on a 33.5 hour working week with one hour for lunch break as follows:
9:30 – 5:30pm Monday to Thursday
9:30 – 4:00pm Friday
The internship is remunerated.
Interested candidates should send a covering letter and CV to:
The covering letter should include:
• Any relevant academic or work experience in MR or healthcare
• Reasons for interest in healthcare MR
• Experience and aspirations in quantitative market research, specifically
• Reasons for seeking internship at Cello Health Insight
• Goal and aspirations for internship and beyond
• An inquisitive and questioning mind
• Drive, initiative and willingness to take ownership of tasks
• Creative thinking
• Strong numeracy skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Keenness to work in a business environment
• Passion for healthcare and pharmaceutical industry
Applicants must hold a valid UK passport.