Cello Health Insight is a global marketing research agency with offices in London, New York, and Chicago.
We are an award-winning agency with over 35 years’ sector experience. Driven by a fervent curiosity and boundless resourcefulness, we specialise in getting to the heart of our clients’ business challenges. Our custom research is designed to delve deeper, beyond post-rationalisation, to uncover what’s really going on in healthcare.
To fulfil the position of Account Director you’ll feel confident consistently applying high levels of all round technical ability and possess a broad range of research methods and knowledge. You’ll be a senior member of the team, therefore able to act as a role model to motivate, develop and train the teams you are working with. You’ll also thrive on discussing past and current client relationships you’ve successfully nurtured, demonstrating strong commercial acumen.
• To proactively own and lead project delivery through all stages, driving and managing project profitability
• To oversee the day-to-day project team for the effective management and delivery of projects
• To conduct business development activities where appropriate, generating a minimum of £250k of revenue per year
• To line manage 2 or more direct reports
• To oversee, with minimal senior support, the research activation process, using their own, the team and wider organisations, experience to ensure deliverables are credible and impactful, and meet client expectations
• Proven success in applying a broad knowledge and range of accepted research methods and practices
• Excellent skills and track record in project and account/client management
• Very strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills – in a client environment
• Good management and coaching skills