Cello Health Insight is a global marketing research agency with offices in London, New York, and Chicago.
We are an award-winning agency with over 35 years’ sector experience. Driven by a fervent curiosity and boundless resourcefulness, we specialise in getting to the heart of our clients’ business challenges. Our custom research is designed to delve deeper, beyond post-rationalisation, to uncover what’s really going on in healthcare.
To fulfil the position of Senior Research Executive you will have gained valuable experience of working in the commercial healthcare research space, enabling you to contribute to the team from day one. You will be a strong communicator and project manager, able to apply a range of research methods and skills to your projects. A self-starter who enjoys collaboration and can multi-task is essential.
• Manage day-to-day research tasks and the development of project deliverables, independently designing and conducting research activities
• To take responsibility for the effective project management across a number of research projects
• To start to build client relationships, acting as the day-to-day client contact on projects, and contributing to proposal writing
• To start to provide on the job coaching and feedback for junior colleagues
• To manage the research activation process, using their own, and the teams’, experience, to ensure deliverables are impactful and meet client expectations
• To be a self-starter, with sense of responsibility and ownership
• Ability to prioritise, multi-task and organise
• Work as part of the team
• Lead exec project teams