Why Cello Health Insight?
Cello Health Insight is a global marketing research agency with offices in London, New York, and Chicago. We are an award-winning agency with over 35 years’ sector experience. Driven by a fervent curiosity and boundless resourcefulness, we specialize in getting to the heart of our clients’ business challenges. Our custom research is designed to delve deeper, beyond post-rationalization, to uncover what’s really going on in healthcare.
We are looking for Account Managers with a ‘can-do’ spirit, who are results driven and who enjoy diverse challenges. You will work as part of a dynamic team, have a natural drive for excellence and a passion for complex problem solving. Specifically, we are looking for people who are:
- Strategic thinkers, analytical in nature, detail oriented but comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communicators with strong interpersonal skills
- Constantly curious with a relentless interest in learning
- Take pride in delivering exceptional work
- Collaborative in style and a team player
Core job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the development of key project deliverables and routine tasks, e.g. job costing, reports;
- Maintain significant client contact; face-to-face client dialogue, brainstorming, ensure distinctive service and effective client outcomes, e.g. advisory/consultancy role;
- Lead development of client presentations, which clearly answer the business objectives;
- Independently conduct research activities to help drive innovation and improve client satisfaction.
- Lead the design, fieldwork, moderation, analysis, interpretation and writing of research projects;
- Produce “client ready” versions of research materials and presentations Identify business opportunities and start to build close/personal client relationships with clients Lead direct reports, ensure effective teamwork and coach colleagues;
- Annual average of travel is 30%.
The role requires a balanced ability to
Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams, with a range of stakeholders
- Conduct research on markets, diseases, products
- Solution seeking and open minded to challenging briefs and requests
- Think quickly, ‘in the moment’ and clearly guide others through their thinking
Has at least a bachelor’s degree – in any subject
- 4 – 6 years of experience in research or professional services organization, of which:
– 3 -4 years of experience in research-bases project support role
– 2- 3 years healthcare sector experience is preferable
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good organizational/project management skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and organize
- Strong analytical skills, a problem solving mind-set and the ability to think critically and creatively
- Experience working on autonomous assignments as well as within cross-functional/matrix project teams