Why Cello Health Communications?
Cello Health Communications is a vibrant healthcare communications agency with a global client base, offering superb prospects. Our vision – to make a sustainable and beneficial change for patients, health services and clients – guides everything we do. We are committed to the well-being and development of our people, providing the opportunity to work across a variety of innovative and creative projects with the support of a talented and friendly team.
We are a part of Cello Health, which offers an unparalleled blend of expertise in healthcare including market research, industry expertise and communications, which means we can also offer fantastic opportunities for career progression and collaboration.
We’re looking for brilliant individuals who demonstrate outstanding project management skills, a passion for communications and the ability to communicate scientific messages, together with the personality to build strong relationships. We need people who demonstrate excellent judgement under pressure, have precise attention to detail and understand how the pharmaceutical industry works.
As a Project (Account) manager, you will play an integral role in delivering exceptional quality work to clients. The role involves:
- Leading and taking responsibility for your own projects, sometimes leading project teams and sometimes as a part of a larger account team
- Project management of a diverse range of healthcare communications projects (including product communications, public relations, disease awareness campaigns, digital solutions, events, stakeholder engagement and consensus programmes,) in a variety of therapy areas
- Producing quality projects that meet all client expectations – on time, on budget and in line with industry compliance requirements
- Working closely with the client to understand their needs and build successful ongoing relationships
- Quick assimilation of data and ability to distil the scientific content to convey a compelling message
- Understanding all the practicalities of a project to scope out, develop and create a solution that really works and delivers exceptional results
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Managing project finances
- Seeking out and capitalising on business growth opportunities
- Life science or communications/marketing degree or excellent healthcare understanding gained through work experience
- Experience in healthcare agencies or in-house roles in project management, account management, writing or editing
- Strong analytical skills, a problem-solving mind-set and the ability to think critically and creatively
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with a high level of scientific/medical literacy
- Excellent time management and organisational skills: Ability to juggle several responsibilities, accounts and projects, manage incoming workload effectively and maintain standards of excellence
- Quick-thinking and calm under pressure
- Able to understand, write and review scientific copy