Why Cello Health Communications?
At Cello Health Communications, we care passionately about the science and making evidence matter across the entire healthcare spectrum. We are expert communicators blending science, strategy and creative to optimise the evidence, articulate the story and navigate appropriate channels to impact outcomes and change behaviour. Our work covers a wide range of disease areas and activities in the field of scientifically focused communications in all channels, including digital.
Our skills are proudly on display through the energy of our people, who strive for excellence in all they do. And our collaborative approach coupled with the exceptional talents of our growing organization offer a unique experience and career within healthcare.
We are looking for an experienced Operations & Systems Director to provide overall management to all internal operations improvement and business systems upgrade initiatives for our rapidly growing professional services business. Specifically, we are looking for people who are:
- Constantly curious with a relentless interest in learning
- Excellent communicators, both orally and written
- Collaborative in style and a team player
The Operations & Systems Director will systematically evaluate business needs and develop solutions that push innovative boundaries. You will work closely with the Leadership team to strategize and develop long-term plans that usher in new levels of productivity and success, managing the execution of improvement initiatives and implementation of those innovative solutions.
The role requires a balanced ability to
- Work with Leadership team and Senior Management to prioritize key internal improvement initiatives, and to execute against specified workstreams necessary to create business efficiencies. Initial focus on the following key workstreams:
- Email, internal collaboration and office productivity
- Project tracking / project management solutions
- New business opportunity tracking and reporting
- Finance & accounting systems
- Oversee and ensure the enhancement of daily workstreams for optimum efficiency.
- Facilitate across all necessary business functions to confirm execution of company processes.
- Set up and monitor ROI vs. associated budgets.
- Share Best practices from within and outside the organization / industry / domain and provide recommendations for implementing them.
- Digests business challenges and proposes technological solutions.
- Effectively oversee & utilize external vendors/suppliers when necessary to assist in the successful implementation of new systems
- Develop training programs and other user engagement materials to drive successful adoption of new processes and new technologies.
- Efficiently manage the delegation of certain tasks across the appropriate members of the business functions with the hands-on implementation of change initiatives performed specifically by this role
- 5-7 years of experience working in a professional services firm; systems-thinking mentality.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, economics or related field
- Experience using a data-driven approach to process improvement. Lean Six Sigma or similar certification a plus.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of a range of internal business automation systems.
- Experienced with the selection & implementation of new technology tools is preferred.