Why Cello Health Insight?
Cello Health Insight is a global marketing research agency with offices in London, New York, and Chicago. We are an award-winning agency with over 35 years’ sector experience. We have a vacancy in our London Creative Studio for a talented mid-weight designer. As part of a growing in-house team this is a great opportunity to work on a wide variety of outputs for health sector clients using graphic design, video production and animation skills. The core purpose of the London Creative Studio is to develop the research findings, which could include qualitative insights, quantitative statistics and user-generated video, into engaging formats that clients can share to drive action in their commercial teams.
Joining the business as a mid-weight designer, the ideal candidate will be someone with a passion for good design, who is motivated to produce optimal creative solutions that meet clients’ needs. You should possess a keen interest in ongoing development of your creative skills and in exploring new formats to work in. As part of a dynamic team you will also need the confidence to make recommendations to internal and external clients, and the ability to project manage. The mid-weight designer reports in to the director of creative services.
- To follow design agency processes; taking a creative brief, understanding the clients’ needs, proposing and then developing suitable design solutions
- Managing workload by prioritising projects, managing timings around key milestones in the design and production process, and delivering to deadlines
- Being a professional representative and member of the creative team; demonstrating a solid work ethic, and sharing fresh ideas and examples of best practice
- Working closely and collaboratively with the director of creative services and other designers in the team; taking on board direction and feedback to deliver the best design solutions
- A relevant qualification in a design-related discipline is required, with a minimum of 2 years professional experience
- Solid working knowledge of both InDesign and Illustrator is essential
- Filming and editing experience operating static video camera and subsequent video and audio editing in PremierPro, or a willingness to learn these skills is essential
- Must have intermediate level experience (or higher) either in producing 2D animation using AfterEffects or in web design for responsive microsites
- Comfortable with presentation design in interactive PDF and PowerPoint formats
In addition to completing the form below, please provide a link to your portfolio if you have one available.