Why Cello Health ?
Cello Health is an award winning thought-leading healthcare consulting firm with experts in biotech & pharma strategy, healthcare market research & medical communications.
We are currently hiring for a Marketing Director to join our incredible team.
- Co-leads the efforts to develop a differentiated strategy for the enterprise, supported by the definition of key value propositions to all our offering areas
- Partners with leaders across the business to translate business objectives and market opportunities into a formal, cohesive go-to-market architecture that differentiates service portfolio positioning and achieves revenue growth targets.
- Articulates and communicates service value propositions and differentiation through effective messaging, thought leadership initiatives and awareness content.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts to facilitate the production and distribution of relevant thought leadership content for target audiences, leveraging the state of the art technological platforms
- Creates a detailed digital marketing communications and sales enablement architecture that delivers key positioning strategy via both inbound and outbound marketing traditional and digital channels, account-based marketing and direct sales efforts via the sales team.
- Conducts routine assessments of the services’ go-to-market processes and address gaps in performance. Monitor and report on the performance of products and services in the market and communicate the results and ROI of related sales and marketing efforts.
- Conducts market and customer research to gather additional data and insight into target personas, buyer needs and the purchasing decision process for the product or service including key buyer roles.
- Influences product and service development through well-defined market requirements. Develop and execute new service and product launches, to include: total addressable market analysis, account targeting determination, competitive landscape assessment, target audience/buyer persona identification, marketing communications channel and campaign planning and delivery.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly market competitive market analysis/dynamics, including marketing communication tactics, messaging, acquisition and field intelligence, and assess potential impact to US RBU business. Develop strategies to continue to differentiate messaging in the market on a continued basis, taking into account competitive shifts in the market.
- Ability to conduct market, competitor and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities.
- Ability to create value propositions and messaging strategies.
- Self-starter with a “take charge” attitude and the ability to work with minimal direction.
- Strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills.
- Ability to build solid cross-functional relationships and work effectively within all levels a highly-matrixed organization.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced changing environment with a certain level of ambiguity.
- Innovative thinker with a desire for continuous learning.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science or Arts degree minimum; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years in a medical agency or related sector experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years Marketing experience