Cello Health Communications is a vibrant healthcare communications agency with a global client base, offering superb prospects. Our vision – to make a sustainable and beneficial change for patients, health services and clients – guides everything we do. We are committed to the well-being and development of our people, providing the opportunity to work across a variety of innovative and creative projects with the support of a talented and friendly team.
With our collaborative approach, coupled with the exceptional talents of the wider global Cello Health organisation, we offer a unique experience within healthcare and fantastic opportunities for career progression.
We are looking for experienced Project Managers who have a ‘can do’ spirit and are expert communicators, innovators and outcomes-driven managers, with a proven track record in delivering high-quality projects and supporting business growth. You will work as part of a dynamic team to drive delivery of outstanding projects for our clients. Specifically, we are looking for people who:
• Demonstrate outstanding project management skills and excellent judgement under pressure
• Are excellent communicators with strong interpersonal skills
• Have the ability to create and communicate a compelling scientific message and remain calm in the face of shifting priorities and client demands
• Are collaborative in style with a passionate interest in learning and development
Project Managers play an integral role in delivering exceptional quality work to clients. The role involves leading and taking responsibility for projects to meet all client expectations – on time, on budget and in line with industry compliance requirements.
You will work within project teams (sometimes leading project teams and sometimes as part of a larger account team), across a diverse range of medical communications projects (including digital solutions, live events, stakeholder engagement programmes, research projects and training solutions). You will be expected to quickly assimilate data and be able to confidently communicate a compelling scientific message.
• Take ownership of everything you do and produce high-quality work that meets client expectations
• Work closely with clients to understand their needs and build successful ongoing relationships
• Understand all the practicalities of a project to scope out, develop and create a solution that really works and delivers exceptional results
• Manage time and costs on projects
• Mentor junior members of the team
• Seek out and capitalise on business growth opportunities
• Life science degree or higher, or excellent scientific understanding gained through work experience
• Extensive healthcare agency experience in project management, account management, writing or editing
• Strong analytical skills, a problem solving mind-set and the ability to think critically and creatively
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with a high level of scientific/medical literacy
• Excellent organisational/project management skills and an ability to juggle several responsibilities, accounts and projects, manage incoming workload effectively and maintain standards of excellence