Cello Health Communications is a vibrant healthcare communications agency with a global client base, offering superb prospects. Our vision – to make a sustainable and beneficial change for patients, health services and clients – guides everything we do. We are committed to the well-being and development of our people, providing the opportunity to work across a variety of innovative and creative projects with the support of a talented and friendly team.
With our collaborative approach, coupled with the exceptional talents of the wider global Cello Health organisation, we offer a unique experience within healthcare and fantastic opportunities for career progression
We are looking for Project Executives who have a ‘can-do’ spirit and enjoy diverse challenges. You will work as part of a dynamic team, have a natural drive for excellence and a passion for problem solving. Specifically, we are looking for people who:
• Understand and are fascinated by medical science, while also being practical organisers
• Understand the commercial working environment and have the drive to deliver exceptional work
• Excel in written English, with a really keen eye for spotting errors
• Have the communications skills to deal with pharmaceutical company clients, healthcare professionals and our suppliers efficiently and professionally
• Are collaborative in style with a passionate interest in learning and development
• Take pride in delivering exceptional work
Project Executives play an integral role in delivering exceptional quality work to clients. The role involves a combination of client-facing, project management and content development activities, providing you with the opportunity to become a rounded medical communications professional capable of communicating a compelling scientific message.
You will work within project teams, supporting and learning from Project Managers and Project Directors, and across a diverse range of medical communications projects (including digital solutions, live events, stakeholder engagement programmes, research projects and training solutions) in a variety of therapy areas.
The role requires a balanced ability to
• Take ownership of everything you do
• Work within a team to develop informative and engaging scientific content
• Liaise with healthcare professionals and our clients
• Manage and brief suppliers and in-house writers/designers and check their work
• Keep track of time and costs on projects
• Support new business development (eg with research for proposals)
• Life science degree or higher, or excellent scientific understanding gained through work experience
• Strong analytical skills, a problem solving mind-set and the ability to think critically and creatively
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Good organisational/project management skills
• Experience (ideally 2+ years) of medical communications (or other related work, eg pharmaceutical industry) would be a great advantage