Why Cello Health Insight?
Cello Health Insight is a global marketing research agency with offices in London, New York, and Chicago.
We are an award-winning agency with over 35 years’ sector experience. Driven by a fervent curiosity and boundless resourcefulness, we specialise in getting to the heart of our clients’ business challenges. Our custom research is designed to delve deeper, beyond post-rationalisation, to uncover what’s really going on in healthcare.
We are currently recruiting for a DataOps Infrastructure Architect to join the Analytics division of our IQ (Intelligent Quant) Team. This is a new role at CHI, and will provide the candidate with the freedom to explore and recommend the best possible technological & process stack. It provides a chance to impact the evolution of a successful business group into a data-driven future. If you are experienced within this field and feel the below meets your own career interests, please apply.
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Extremely organised and able to run an orderly department
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative, client agency environment
- Demonstrated personnel management skills
- Able to conduct research into issues and products as required
- Able to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations
- Able to present ideas in user-friendly language
Cello Health Insight has identified data analytics & increased automation as high priority areas to detonate and sustain growth in the market moving forward. Reporting to the Head of Analytics, this role will provide guidance, design, and lead prototype development for the necessary systems required to:
- Leverage best possible infrastructure solutions considering third-party & in-house capabilities for research & consulting processes, whilst ensuring long-term design goals are set and achieved
- Empower data scientists and digital teams to develop, deploy, and integrate data science & analytics capabilities and applications efficiently into existing platforms, pipelines, and client deliverables
- Drive the data strategy as CHI aims to develop its data warehousing capabilities and streams.
- Ensure all security, regulatory, and privacy concerns are addressed and managed efficiently across integrated systems
- Proven work experience as a Data/Platform Architect or Data Scientist
- In-depth understanding of data management and platform structure principles
- Experience gathering and analysing system requirements
- Expertise in developing data analytics platforms, processes, and pipelines
- Familiarity with data science tech stacks (e.g. R, Python, QlikView, Tableau, Docker, etc…)
- Experience with cloud-based computational platforms (e.g. Azure, AWS, GoogleCloud) with analytics and visualization focus