At Cello Health Communications, we care passionately about the science and making evidence matter across the entire healthcare spectrum. We are expert communicators blending science, strategy and creative to optimise the evidence, articulate the story and navigate appropriate channels to impact outcomes and change behaviour. Our work covers a wide range of disease areas and activities in the field of scientifically focused communications in all channels, including digital.
Our skills are proudly on display through the energy of our people, who strive for excellence in all they do. And our collaborative approach coupled with the exceptional talents of our growing organization offer a unique experience and career within healthcare.
We are looking for a Copy Editor with a ‘can-do’ spirit. You have a passion for delivering high-quality projects and supporting business growth. You will work as part of a dynamic team to drive delivery of outstanding projects for our clients. Specifically, we are looking for people who are:
• Constantly curious with a relentless interest in learning
• Extremely attentive to detail
• Excellent communicators with strong interpersonal skills
• Able to remain calm in the face of shifting priorities and client demands
• Collaborative in style and a team player
The Copy Editor supports the company’s core business and medical writing teams by ensuring the overall editorial accuracy and quality of all written material with respect to style, consistency, grammar, spelling, and punctuation. We are looking for an experienced and effective copy editor to successfully provide accurate and consistent editorial support.
• Meet deadlines without compromising editorial quality
• Understand and apply principles of good publication practice
• Effectively manage multiple projects, maintaining style appropriately with each separate project
• Minimum 2 years’ editing experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in English preferred
• Familiarity with AMA style is a plus
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational and communication skills