Cello Health BioConsulting is a leading business development strategy consulting firm, partnering with clients in the pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare investment industries for more than two decades. We work with some of the world’s largest global life sciences companies on their competitor and future environmental scenario planning, forecasting and asset valuation and commercialization and launch. We also help these companies achieve marketing and organizational excellence. With our collaborative approach, coupled with the exceptional talents of the wider global Cello Health organization, we offer a unique experience within healthcare.
This is a growth-focused, early career position for candidates with advanced degrees (e.g., MS, PhD, MD) who are interested in applying their scientific background and analytical skills while building a knowledge base within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and consulting industries.
We are in a period of growth and expansion and we are currently seeking to add staff at the Associate Consultant level. This position offers a unique opportunity to rapidly learn about the commercial side of the Pharmaceutical industry and to develop the skills necessary for a successful career in healthcare consulting.
This position promises an intensive work environment in exchange for immersion into therapeutic areas of focus for the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, as well as an education on the key issues challenging the biopharmaceutical industry moving forward.
• Work as a member of project teams performing commercial assessments of development-stage pharmaceutical products and technologies including forecasting, market and pipeline analyses, identification and evaluation of licensing and partnering opportunities, and development of clinical and commercial positioning strategies.
• Conduct in-depth discussions with thought-leading clinicians and researchers in a variety of therapeutic areas and performing secondary research and analysis that provide the foundation for our commercial assessment projects. (Responsibilities will expand rapidly for those who demonstrate exceptional performance.)
• Strong scientific background, including an MS or PhD in biological sciences, Pharmacology, or a related field
• Have the ability to work intensively on multiple interrelated and non-related tasks
• Strong analytical skills, a problem solving mind-set and the ability to think critically and creatively
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Experience working on autonomous assignments as well as within cross-functional/matrix project teams