Why Cello Health Communications?
At Cello Health Communications, we care passionately about the science and making evidence matter across the entire healthcare spectrum. We are expert communicators blending science, strategy and creative to optimise the evidence, articulate the story and navigate appropriate channels to impact outcomes and change behaviour. Our work covers a wide range of disease areas and activities in the field of scientifically focused communications in all channels, including digital.
Our skills are proudly on display through the energy of our people, who strive for excellence in all they do. And our collaborative approach coupled with the exceptional talents of our growing organization offer a unique experience and career within healthcare.
We are looking for an Account Manager with a ‘can-do’ spirit to work in, who is an excellent communicator. You have a passion for delivering high-quality projects and supporting business growth. You will work as part of a dynamic team to ensure our clients are provided excellent evidence-based communications solutions. Specifically, we are looking for people who are:
- Constantly curious with a relentless interest in learning
- Able to demonstrate outstanding project management skills and excellent judgement under pressure
- Excellent communicators with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to remain calm in the face of shifting priorities and client demands
- Collaborative in style and a team player
We currently have an opening in our Boston/Cambridge office for an experienced and detail oriented Account Manager to service our pharma/biotech promotional medical educational business while successfully leading a cross functional team(s) and initiate, develop and maintain client contact and communication.
The role requires a balanced ability to
- Manage assigned account(s) and proactively assess, clarify, and validate project needs on an ongoing basis to ensure timely and cost-effective achievement of project milestones while ensuring client’s expectations and requirements are met
- Independently provide clear and concise communication and information to client, both verbally and via email
- Prepare for and lead internal and client status meetings
- Accurately prepare client meeting materials (i.e. agenda, slides, meeting minutes, etc.)
- Attend and contribute to onsite client meetings as required
- Understand and ensure the team follows all client required standard operating procedures and compliance requirements
- Oversee and manage all financial aspects of the account(s)
- 3-5 years’ account management experience in a pharmaceutical or healthcare communications agency required
- Medical/Marketing Communication or Business degree preferred
- Proven ability to effectively manage multi-disciplinary teams (internally and externally)
- A mix of medical communications publication planning & promotional med education or training experience preferred, but not required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Ability to occasionally travel out of state, in addition to re-occurring client visits within the Greater Boston Area