At Cello Health Communications, we care passionately about the science and making evidence matter across the entire healthcare spectrum. We are expert communicators blending science, strategy and creative to optimise the evidence, articulate the story and navigate appropriate channels to impact outcomes and change behaviour. Our work covers a wide range of disease areas and activities in the field of scientifically focused communications in all channels, including digital.
Our skills are proudly on display through the energy of our people, who strive for excellence in all they do. And our collaborative approach coupled with the exceptional talents of our growing organization offer a unique experience and career within healthcare.
We are looking for Account Coordinators and/or Project Managers with a can-do spirit, who are excellent communicators. You have a passion for delivering high-quality projects and supporting business growth. You will work as part of a dynamic team to drive delivery of outstanding projects for our clients. Specifically, we are looking for people who are:
• Constantly curious with a relentless interest in learning
• Able to demonstrate outstanding project management skills and excellent judgement under pressure
• Excellent communicators with strong interpersonal skills
• Able to remain calm in the face of shifting priorities and client demands
• Collaborative in style and a team player
The Account Coordinator and Project Manager support the company’s core business and account management teams by executing day-to-day tasks for the successful movement and completion of client projects. We are looking for an experienced and effective account coordinator or project manager (depending on experience) to successfully support and/or lead a cross functional team(s) and initiate, develop and maintain client contact and communication.
The role requires a balanced ability to
• Proactively manage accounts and be responsive to the client’s expectations and needs in project execution on a timely basis
• Independently provide clear and concise communication and information to client, both verbally and via email
• Prepare for and lead internal and client status meetings
• Accurately prepare client meeting materials (i.e. agenda, slides, meeting minutes, etc.)
• Attend and contribute to onsite client meetings as required
• Understand and ensure the team follows all client required standard operating procedures and compliance requirements
• Oversee and manage all financial aspects of the account(s)
• 1 – 5 years account experience in a healthcare agency required
• Medical Communications including publication planning experience preferred
• Medical/Marketing Communication or business degree preferred
• Proven ability to support and manage teams and clients effectively
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Ability to occasionally travel out of state, in addition to re-occurring client visits within one-hour drive from our office