Why Cello Health Communications?
At Cello Health Communications, we care passionately about the science and making evidence matter across the entire healthcare spectrum. We are expert communicators blending science, strategy and creative to optimise the evidence, articulate the story and navigate appropriate channels to impact outcomes and change behaviour. Our work covers a wide range of disease areas and activities in the field of scientifically focused communications in all channels, including digital.
Our skills are proudly on display through the energy of our people, who strive for excellence in all they do. And our collaborative approach coupled with the exceptional talents of our growing organization offer a unique experience and career within healthcare.
We are looking for Account Coordinators with a ‘can-do’ spirit, who are excellent communicators. You have a passion for delivering high-quality projects and supporting business growth. You will work as part of a dynamic team to drive delivery of outstanding projects for our clients. Specifically, we are looking for people who are:
- Constantly curious with a relentless interest in learning
- Able to demonstrate outstanding project management skills, attention to detail, and excellent judgement in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicators with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to remain focused in the face of shifting priorities and client requests
- Collaborative in style and a team player
The Account Coordinator supports the company’s core business and account management teams by executing day-to-day tasks for the successful movement and completion of client projects. We are looking for an experienced and effective account coordinator to successfully support cross functional teams and initiate, develop and maintain client contact and communication.
The role requires the balanced ability to
- Proactively manage accounts and be responsive to the client’s expectations and needs in project execution in an accurate and timely manner
- Independently provide clear and concise communication and information to both internal and external stakeholders, both verbally and via email
- Prepare for and lead internal and client status meetings
- Accurately prepare client meeting materials (i.e. agenda, slides, meeting minutes, etc.)
- Attend and contribute to onsite client meetings as required
- Understand and ensure the team follows all client required standard operating procedures and compliance requirements
- Assist with the financial management aspects of the account(s)
- 1 – 5 years account experience in a healthcare agency required
- Medical Communications including publication program management experience preferred
- Medical/Marketing Communication or business degree preferred
- Proven ability to support and manage teams and clients effectively
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and publication program management platforms
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to occasionally travel to client meetings within the business day or overnight
Click here to watch an employee story about the role