Here in the London, Farringdon office we are delighted to be expanding our Project Management Team, who work in tandem with our researchers on every project end to end.
Cello Health Insight is a global marketing research agency with offices in London, New York, and Chicago. We are an award-winning agency with over 35 years’ sector experience. Driven by a fervent curiosity and boundless resourcefulness, we specialise in getting to the heart of our clients’ business challenges. Our custom research is designed to delve deeper, beyond post-rationalisation, to uncover what’s really going on in healthcare.
To fulfil the position of Qualitative Project Manager you will be able to apply transferable skills that enable you to work within the commercial healthcare research space and contribute to the team from day one. You will be a strong communicator, highly organised and keen to ensure processes are efficient, so that your projects always meet expectations. A self-starter who enjoys collaboration and can multi-task is essential.
• To manage aspects of fieldwork point of commission to delivery of analysis whilst maintaining consistently high standards and profitability
• To develop and manage suppliers of qual services to Cello
• To solve project challenges positively and help other team members
• To multi-task across a number of often complex multi-market projects
• Adhering to Industry Guidelines – Employees must complete and pass the BHBIA’s annual training on Legal and Ethical Guidelines and Adverse Event Reporting
• Confidently take full ownership for delivery on any assigned project
• Accuracy of work (Fieldwork)
• Building trust and confidence by anticipating needs and respond speedily and effectively
• Forward thinking – insightful approach to the work you do in order to improve efficiency
• Solution seeking and open minded to challenging briefs and requests.
• Ability to prioritise, multi-task and organise
• Work as part of the team