Cello Health Insight is a global marketing research agency with offices in London, New York, and Chicago.
We are an award-winning agency with over 35 years’ sector experience. Driven by a fervent curiosity and boundless resourcefulness, we specialize in getting to the heart of our clients’ business challenges. Our custom research is designed to delve deeper, beyond post-rationalization, to uncover what’s really going on in healthcare.
To fulfil the position of Account Manager you’ll be able to demonstrate a broad range of research methods and practices, having worked across a variety of ad-hoc projects during your career to date. You’ll possess a strong understanding of client needs and negation, which enable you to identify business opportunities and develop client relationships, adding value to both your team and own career development.
• To take the lead on the design and delivery of research activities and outcomes, including proposals and presentations
• To take an active overview of project profitability
• To lead the day-to-day project team for the effective management of projects, across a number of research projects
• To continue to build client relationships by maintaining significant client contact, and starting to take a role in active account management and planning
• To line manage 1 – 2 direct reports
• To lead the research activation process, using their own, the team and wider organizations, experience to ensure deliverables are credible and impactful, and meet client expectations
• All round technical ability and broad knowledge of research methods and approaches
• Ability to produce “client ready” interview materials and presentations
• Confidence in client presentations
• Basic management skills and experience in coaching teams