Why Cello Health Insight?
Cello Health Insight (CHI), part of Cello Health PLC, is looking for a technical infrastructure/platform architect to provide infrastructure architecture services for project execution & delivery streams, based here in our London, UK offices. This is a new role at CHI, and will provide the candidate with the freedom to explore and recommend the best possible technological & process stack. It provides a chance to impact the evolution of a successful business group into a data-driven future. As part of a CHI strategy, the role will oversee broader integration and collaboration with other Cello Group operating companies as we expand group-wide coordination.
Reporting to the Head of Analytics, this role will provide guidance, design, and lead prototype development for the necessary systems required to:
- Leverage best possible infrastructure solutions considering third-party & in-house capabilities for research & consulting processes, whilst ensuring long-term design goals are set and achieved: we aim to achieve integration across digital teams to drive scalability and efficiencies
- Empower data scientists and digital teams to develop, deploy, and integrate data science & analytics capabilities and applications efficiently into existing platforms, pipelines, and client deliverables
- Drive the data strategy as CHI develops its data warehousing capabilities and streams
- Ensure all security, regulatory, and privacy concerns are addressed and managed efficiently across integrated systems
- Proven work experience as a Data/Platform Architect or Data Scientist.
- In-depth understanding of data management and platform structure principles.
- Experience gathering and analysing system requirements.
- Expertise in developing data analytics platforms, processes, and pipelines.
- Familiarity with data science tech stacks (e.g. R, Python, QlikView, Tableau, Docker, etc…)
- Experience with cloud-based computational platforms (e.g. Azure, AWS, GoogleCloud) with analytics and visualization focus.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Able to empathise with colleagues and to instil a customer service orientation within the team
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Extremely organised and able to run an orderly department
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative, client agency environment
- Able to make sound and logical judgments
- Demonstrated personnel management skills