This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and thriving insights and analytics business at the start of your career. Cello Health Insight are the market research arm of Cello Health and our Languages Department are actively hiring for a Languages Assistant to join the team. To fulfil this position you must be fluent in German, English and Spanish.
In summary the Language Assistant will be responsible for the day-to-day running of projects to the high standard required by the Company. They will also be responsible for the proofreading, translation and link checking of various documents and surveys into their chosen languages: German and Spanish.
Core Responsibilities of the role include:
- proactively manage multi-country projects from a language perspective with support from the Senior Language Managers to ensure timely delivery of translation for fieldwork
- regular liaison with field agencies, translation houses, Researchers and Project Managers
- act as an effective day-to-day contact for your colleagues (Languages, Research, Project Managers, Accounts) with support of the Senior Language Managers
- regularly communicate with project team (Research, Project Managers) to keep everyone fully up to date with project progress and challenges with support of the Senior Language Managers
- within the team, gather feedback from Field agencies, Translation Agencies and Programming Agencies (translation aspects) to ensure Cello Health Insight requirements are met
- demonstrate flexible and proactive approach to the job, show willingness to continuously improve / develop service provided by Language Department
- demonstrate commercial awareness on projects to ensure profitability in line with company strategy e.g.
- adopting a cost conscious attitude when dealing with translation houses / freelancers
- negotiating preferential rates with key suppliers
- maintain a solutions-focused attitude whilst working as a team, to ensure all last minute challenges are overcome
Whilst no previous experience is required and full training will be provided, you must be fully fluent in German, English & Spanish.
Abilities and Aptitudes
- work as part of a team, as well as a self-starter
- strong sense of urgency
- take ownership for own responsibilities
- ability to communicate with staff at all levels in the company
- flexible approach to getting the job done
- encourage the giving and receiving of feedback
- willingness to develop an understanding of Market Research
- multi-cultural awareness
- written and verbal language skills
- calm and methodical under pressure
Please email me your CV and a covering note detailing why you would like to be considered for the position. I look forward to hearing from you!