We are a Marketing Consultancy in the Life Sciences and Biotech space, looking for Consultants with Strategic experience, a ‘can-do’ spirit and a passion for healthcare to join our UK based team.
Having a proven track record of delivering successful solutions to complex challenges within healthcare, you will be comfortable working in a matrix environment, relishing the opportunity to use knowledge and experience to lead projects focusing on coaching teams to deliver exceptional quality and build Cello’s reputation.
You will be expected to deliver to your responsibilities and potentially lead others through elements of projects and will be recognised for consistently demonstrating mastery of core services, whilst identifying and harvesting business opportunities in existing accounts.
What are we asking for from you:
- A degree – preferably in biological sciences or similar, or in business (a PhD or MBA is desirable)
- Ideally post-grad qualifications in management or marketing (e.g. PhD,CIM, MBA)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and able to articulate credible experience that is invaluable to clients
- Significant healthcare experience and a minimum of 8 years in:
- Strategic marketing
- Strategic healthcare consultancy
- Commercial function with strong marketing experience and mind-set
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries; candidates with pharma or biotech industry and consulting experience will take priority
- Ideally brand management experience across the lifecycle, from launch to patent expiry, within a European or Global function
- Experience working individually and within cross-functional project teams
Working with us you would have the opportunity to:
- Build depth understanding of client needs and real-world challenges
- Solve client and project problems in the moment
- Constantly evolve our internal best practice, delighting clients every time
- Support the development and delivery of our business development plans
- Demonstrate application of and coaching in Critical Thinking
- Work in matrix teams and demonstrate strong situational and self-leadership
Our team is made up of:
- Strategic thinkers who are happy with ambiguity
- Clear communicators with strong interpersonal skills
- Constantly curious individuals with a relentless passion for learning
- Personalities comfortable with healthy conflict and a desire to challenge the status quo
- Individuals who are collaborative in style, proud of great work and always for the team
If you are ready to take the next step in your consulting career and feel confident to develop and critically appraise strategic plans for launch and in-market brands, we’d like to hear from you.
Click here to watch an employee story about the role