Why Cello Health Insight?
Cello Health Insight is a global marketing research agency with offices in London, New York, and Chicago.
We are an award-winning agency with over 35 years’ sector experience. Driven by a fervent curiosity and boundless resourcefulness, we specialise in getting to the heart of our clients’ business challenges. Our custom research is designed to delve deeper, beyond post-rationalisation, to uncover what’s really going on in healthcare.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join our team here in London. The purpose of this position is to develop new business with companies Cello Health Insight are not currently working with, and re-establish relationships with companies/individuals that have not worked with Cello Health Insight for more than 2 years. If you are interested in utilising your current business development experience with Cello Health Insight please read on and apply.
This role will suit a highly motivated business development professional looking to take a step-up in their career through a confident more considered approach to sales. You must possess a keen interest in the healthcare pharma industry and become expert in both Insight’s services and the client needs, to ensure you’re speaking with potential clients from a place of knowledge and genuine interest.
- Work with Head of Business Development to create a target list and proactively build lists of suitable targets within these companies using tools such as LinkedIN, conferences, news articles, forums, etc.
- To ‘cold contact’ new targets with a view to developing a long term business relationship
- Identify initiators and decision makers of market research projects and obtain an understanding of projects they are planning for the current business year
- Introduce Cello Health Insight and our offerings and secure appointments to pitch for business
- Once established in the role, pitch directly for business
- Work with Global Head of Sales and our Marcoms department to develop and deliver targeted marketing campaigns throughout the year (on average 2-4 per year) to;
- create market presence
- promote Insight’s offerings
- secure meetings for business pitches
- Record all activities in CRM system
- To input and aid in the development of the BD Executives
- Have worked in a telesales / business development role for at least 3 years
- Can demonstrate a track record of successfully and continuously meeting sales targets
- Can demonstrate an understanding of market research – specifically how/why market research is used within the healthcare market place
- Be capable of working with the Marcoms function – planning and delivering a marketing campaign